IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
The laws and regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure in different countries impose different requirements regarding the internet and data protection. Earthy Harvest is located in India, but it does not necessarily mean that the website servers are too. If you are located outside the territory of India and you use this Site to submit your personal information to Earthy Harvest, you expressly agree that any information you provide will be transferred to the host country and by submitting the information you authorise this transfer and understand that the information you provide will be protected as provided for under that country’s law and not yours.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect information to, among other things, provide better services to you.
We may collect personally identifiable information from you including, without limitation, non-public information about you that you give to us in connection with your availing of services from Earthy Harvest, the Site and other users of the Site, that helps Earthy Harvest in identifying you, such as first and last name, email address, telephone number(s), financial information, location, device information, call and SMS data, date of birth, information you choose to include in your user profile and other non-public information.
We also may collect non-personally identifiable information, including, without limitation, information that does not personally identify you as the individual to whom the information relates, such as information that is aggregated by Earthy Harvest or a third party, or information that is not linked to contact information or other personally identifiable information about you. This would include information about your use of the Site such as your IP address, usage statistics, browsing and navigational history when visiting the Site, messaging history, general geographic location such as the city from which your computer or device is connecting to the Internet, webpages requested and visited, timestamps, websites you visit prior to and after visiting the Site, type of computer operating system you use (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the type of browser you use (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer), browser language, the domain name of your internet service provider; and information regarding your internet location when you see Earthy Harvest’s ads and whether you click on such ads, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
In addition, we may collect information regarding your age, gender, occupation, pin code, and interests, purchase preferences, account ID and password for the Site, In the event that such information is maintained in a manner that identifies your name or contact information, it will be treated as personally identifiable information; otherwise, such information will be treated as non-personally identifiable information.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide such information to us, such as when you register for Earthy Harvest account to complete a purchase, create/modify the user profile of your Earthy Harvest account, make purchases and communicate with us via email or the Site. We also may obtain personally identifiable information when you transact business through the Site.
We also may acquire personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information from other sources (such as offline records or publicly available information), from third parties such as our business partners, vendors and other third parties; and the owners or operators of websites or applications where our advertisements appear, some of which may partner with Earthy Harvest or with an advertisement network used by Earthy Harvest.
Non-personally identifiable information also may be obtained by these other sources from inferences based upon the sites you visit; third party data; information you share on other sites, social media platforms and applications; or demographics derived from profiles or accounts that you create through other websites, to the extent permitted in their privacy policies.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM YOU
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- The personally identifiable information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Earthy Harvest’s latest announcements, software updates, promotional offers, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list or receive notifications sent by Earthy Harvest to your email address, send us an email to unsubscribe from receiving the updates at email@example.com
- We endeavour to collect only such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time personal information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the personal information and the purpose for which it was provided/collected.
- Subject to the abovementioned, we retain your personal information unless you revoke our access or delete your user account or upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion
- We use your personally identifiable information to authenticate your user account or information on our Site;
- We also use personally identifiable information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personally identifiable information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and other transactions on the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Earthy Harvest, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personally identifiable information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Site to improve our products, services, and customer communications, and the look and feel of the Site.
- When you contact Earthy Harvest, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
- Earthy Harvest may process personally identifiable information on a server located outside the country where you live.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analysing data, processing payments and providing marketing assistance. They would have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but won’t be authorized to use it for any other purposes.
- We may also use your personally identifiable information to enforce the Terms of Service, process payments, for fraud prevention, internal operations, legal compliance, and other public and security related purposes; and for other purposes if you provided your personally identifiable information for such purposes.
- Website and social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your personal information when you (1) share or comment on our blogs (2) usernames and social media handles of your social media platforms and accounts like, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn 3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on social networking handles Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn etc.
HOW WE USE YOUR NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may use, transfer and disclose non-personally identifiable information for any purpose. For example:
We collect User’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses when User visits the Site to track and aggregate non-personal information. non-personal information may include the browser name, your usage and log related information, the type of electronic device, manufacturer, make, model, unique ID of the electronic device and other technical information about User’s means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. For example, we may use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which User navigates the Site. The non-personally identifiable information we collect allows us to better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services, and advertising. User understands that this information shall be non-personal information and could be used by Earthy Harvest, for its internal purposes such as to administer the Site, carry out internal operations, analyse performance of the Site and diagnose problems, improve the browsing experience for the Site.
Earthy Harvest also may use your non-personally identifiable information to present you with targeted and customised products and advertisements (including on third party websites and apps) based on your past visits to the Site and your non-personally identifiable information collected over time by us and third parties, optimize and determine the scope of services and advertisements, analyse your interactions with the advertisements you are presented with, and how those interactions relate to your visits to the Site.
It is agreed that if we do combine non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information, the combined information will be treated as personally-identifiable information for as long as it remains combined.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- Third-party Service Providers: We may share your information with vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your personal information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Site, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your personal information shall have the right to continue to use your personal information in line with the purposes set out herein.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your personal information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Government authorities.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners and others. For example, we may share non-personally identifiable information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. We also may share personally identifiable information with our affiliates, business partners, other users of the Site, and other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve the Site in order to customise it for a refined customer experience. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
User Account Information
You may amend/correct your account information at any time by logging into your Earthy Harvest account. Please note that in some cases we may retain your personal information as and when required by law, or for legitimate business purposes. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we are suspicious that you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Earthy Harvest will comply with User’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores to the extent of the applicable law.
Promotional Communications/ Notifications
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages/notifications from us at any time. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
If you initially permit the collection of any information, you can later disable it by changing the settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features on the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest for the purposes of advertising. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we shall not be held responsible in any case whatsoever for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the particular website in question.